1.16.2008

Prison Break


So, after two months of waiting, Prison Break is finally back every Monday Night! Emily and I have a pretty good Monday routine. During lunch, I go to my parent's house to eat, and to make sure that Prison Break will record on TiVo. After work, both Em and I meet at mt parent's house around 7:30, and we start watching Prison Break. The funny part about this routine, is we were able to convert Trina and Joel to be Prison Break-watching-addicts. (I knew we could get my mom hooked, but I couldn't believe that my dad got hooked.) Anyway, the first episode was exciting. I won't share details incase you didn't see it. I don't know what it is about this season, but I get nervous almost every episode. For those that want to join the Prison Break club, you can watch it on Monday at 7:00 pm.

4 comments:

The Quist Family said...

What about 24? Is Prison Break as good as 24? I hope that it will be back on soon. I am giving Jack another chance.

Summertime Designs said...

Okay, I have seen previews for this show and it looks so good! We haven't watched it yet but have wanted to because we loved Dominic Purcell in the TV series John Doe. We are, however, into LOST and can't wait for it to start up again. By the way Emily, our blog is private and I don't know if I have you on our list to be able to view it. If not, could you send me your email so I can get you on it? Here's my email address:

mamadriggs@yahoo.com

Leishman family said...

We have already started!!

Nate and Chelsea said...

Yes!!!! I'm glad you guys are fans too. And Joel and Trina, that's amazing! Good work guys. I hope you had a great holiday season and I hope you have an amazing new year! Take care.