4.22.2008

The Wii



I was introduced to the Wii about a month or so ago at Emily's house. Emily's Mom and Dad decided that this little machine would be great tool to have quality family time with everyone. What they didn't count on is my competitiveness. It has become a tradition now to play tennis on the Wii every time we go up for family dinner. With my natural athletic ability, I soon became the best Wii tennis player at the Staples household. Every one wanted to beat me, even Mark. Then Jordan, Emily's brother, decided to show me up. Holy Freak! I can't win against him! I swear he plays tennis hours a day just so he can watch me suffer defeat in front of the whole family. Those that have played the Wii, then I think you can understand the intense soreness to my entire right arm the following day. Every single time I play it, my arm is so sore. I never thought a Nintendo game and a little white controller could cause so much soreness and pain!

7 comments:

Marc said...

TJ, competitive? No...

Ashley said...

Ya Wiig, you are SO THE MAN! My mom even thinks so.

Ryan said...

TJ, I can imagine the pain that can come from a little white controller. I bet it is similar to the pain experienced from a little white foosball...thrown at you by your roommate after you beat him. Thanks Marc.

Marc said...

I don't remember doing such a thing, though I'm sure Ryan deserved it if I did.

Unknown said...

I will take you to school in wii tennis any time any where

Unknown said...

Also, on a side note I just noticed that most of these posts were done during work hours. I’m glad I’m paying you to blog and not actually work… real effective use of your time

Justin said...

Well now I wish I would've just taken you on one on one instead of teaming up with you and killing everyone.

Next time I guess.